- Blue metal dust dust is commonly used in construction as a base for artificial lawns, in paving screeds as well as being used as pathways or driveways.
- It compacts down really well while still allowing drainage.
- Although Blue Metal dust dust is most used in the construction
industry, it can also be used in gardening as an organic fertilizer. Cracker
dust contains certain minerals that are beneficial in a garden bed.
- Crushed and size graded granite or blue metal stone.
- Can be used as an organic fertilizer.
- Pathways and driveways.
- Underlay for artificial lawn.
- 6×4 trailer approximately 0.6666 m3
Product picture is for illustration purposes only, products may vary in colour and/or consistency in real life.