Bow Shackles are a quick and easy method used to connect and disconnect a range of rigging jobs, lifting, towing and tying down loads.
• Has a certified load capacity of 0.75T. WLL (Working Load Limit) information is stamped on the body.
• Hot dip galvanised for durability, Bow Shackles are easly reconised by the yellow Pin
• The bow shape makes connections at any angle to be possible. Please note that the load angle can affect the working load limit.
It is also used widely throughout the 4WD off road industry to connect to a Snatch Block for winching purpases in the recovery of a stranded vechical.
• Thickness: 8mm
• Working Load: Rated 0.75T
• Finish / Colour: HOT DIP GALV.
• Overall Length: 55mm
• Overall Width: 45mm
• Breaking Load Limit: 4.5T
request a call
We will call you as soon as possible during business hours.