- Often describes as a ‘ball bearing’ type of stone
- Pea gravel is often used as a mulch in garden beds, around homes, in pots and along fences as a decorative stone.
- Due to this product being round it has the potential to roll or shift easier than cracked pea gravel so we don’t recommend using this product in areas people are likely to walk through/on.
- Crushed and size graded Laterite stone
- Do not degrade over time and they allow great water flow and provide the soil with some protection from the sun
- Weedmat can be placed underneath to stop the aggregate from mixing with the existing sand
- Helps to suppress weeds
Product picture is for illustration purposes only, products may vary in colour and/or consistency in real life.