- Jarrah and Mixed Species firewood which will be made up of sustainably sourced hardwoods from both old growth and plantation logging.
- Approximately 4 scoops to 2m3 = cubic tonne.
- Sustainable sourced from our Western Australian south west. Min of twelve month drying process. Tested to hold up to approximately 20% moisture content maximum . Won’t char or smoke excessively from being to dry or to wet. 80% Jarrah, 20% Mixed species, Karri, Marri, Blue Gum.
- Less impact on the environment.
- Sustainable product
- Perfect moister content for better burning
Need different quantities – Call store