6 Month controlled release nutrients
- Designed specifically for Roses, Azaleas and Camellias
- Up to 60 minerals and 24 species of beneficial microbes, bacteria and fungi specifically chosen to enhance flower colour, flower growth and leaf growth
- Develops the soil to promote drought resistance
- After continued use you will notice earthworms returning to your soil creating better drainage and soil aeration
- Suitable for potted and in-ground Roses, Azaleas and Camellias
- Stronger plants mean enhanced protection from pests and diseases
For the best results, apply Troforte® Roses, Azaleas and Camellias every 6 months with an additional application prior to flowering, if necessary
Troforte® All Purpose Liquid Plant food can also be applied every 3 months to boost beneficial microbial populations in your soil.
Used in combination, the liquid and granular products will work in conjunction to create a carbon rich organic food that will help further boost soil microbial populations and help nutrient uptake to be optimised.
Tips for growing Vegetables and Herbs:
- Roses like growing in sunny positions, protected from the wind. They prefer soil that is moist and rich in organic matter. Prune rose bushes back in the winter to encourage the flowering for next season.
- Azaleas and Camellias prefer slightly acidic soil. They also prefer soil that is moist and rich in organic matter and covered in a good layer of mulch. Prune to shape after flowering to remove unwanted growth.
- Daily watering via drip or spray systems is essential in dry and summer periods. In addition, a weekly soaking will ensure good results
- Make sure nutrients are present throughout the growing period, so time your Troforte® applications accordingly. A heavier application prior to flowering and during budding stages will enhance the quality and quantity of flowers.
- Add organic matter, compost and mulch to enhance the performance of the microbes in Troforte®
Planting or Transplanting
- Using the scoop supplied, sprinkle the instructed dosage of Troforte® around the bottom of the hole or pot. Also mix into the back-fill soil. Water in well.
Established Trees or plants:
- Using the scoop supplied, sprinkle the instructed dosage of Troforte® around the base of the plant and out to the drip line. Cover with mulch, compost or organic matter if possible, and immediately water in well.