Bursting with fun to get your kids recycling!
The Tumbleweed Can-O-Worms is a great way to get kids into recycling and it’s bursting with fun! The world’s best-selling worm farm has been designed with built-in mounds to encourage worms to move from collector trays to working trays, unique flow-through ventilation to maximise performance, and no mess extras like well-designed legs and a drip-free tap.
- Recycles 3-4 kg of kitchen waste every week to lower your carbon footprint
- Australian designed and Australian Made from 100% UV Stabilised Recycled Plastic
- Easy to assemble design with 2 x large working trays for large processing capacity
- The round shape is designed for teaching kids how to recycle: young people experience increased engagement when standing in a circle. It’s more inclusive, inspires learning, plus everyone gets to be hands-on and interactive!
- Packed with features including the ventilated lid, working trays, and collector tray for increased airflow. Worm mound in collector tray to assist worm travel into the working tray. And a drip-free tap.
The Tumbleweed Can-O-Worms is a medium-capacity worm farm suitable for beginners to experienced users. Once established, the Can-O-Worms will process 3-4kg of kitchen scraps every week.